Do Dinardo and Mason actually hate each other...

DaDynasty

Doesn't it seem like DiNardo actually dislikes Mason. Yesterday DiNardo told Mason "Don't touch me" didn't smile about it until 5 minutes later...

Not sure but I really do like their "Behind the Schemes" show. The BTN tends to glorify the conference a little bit, but its great if you're a fan of one of the 11 teams.
________
MommaHotties live

Last edited:
Would you want Glenn Mason touching you? And where did Glenn get those chompers, he makes John Elway Jealous!

I honestly don't think they dislike each other. I can tell you that after watching Glen Mason several times in the BTN, it is easy to see why he is no longer coaching. IMO he really doesn't know how to coach.

Dinardo is always saying "don't touch me" to Mason. Glenn is one of those guys that has to touch you to get your attention, I've noticed. Dinardo is just calling him out on it. I think it's all in good fun.

DiNardo is always joking around...he is a fun guy on that set. Griffin and him also have a great chemistry, digging on each other.

I honestly can say that DiNardo and Griffin are as good as it gets for a pre and post game show..and their Beyond the Big Ten show on Fridays is very good also.

Mason is ok, but he cannot carry a show like DiNardo.
Revsine is very good.

I admit,I love having the BTN around in this great season for the Hawks. WE will become the face of the league this season if we keep winning which means the BTN will be all over the hawks...cool.

Mason still hates the Hawkeyes too IMO, he rarely gives us any love. I don't blame him, we owned his *** for how long?

They detest each other and it couldn't much more obvious to me which is half the reason that I watch the show - its hilarious.

Does anybody else kinda get the creeps from Mason?

Whoever does the makeup for that show needs to be drug outside and shot. WTH is with the blotchy orange faces.

I noticed this too. I think they all to often always take the opposite end of arguments as well (probably to make good TV). Maybe all of this "tension" is just made to make some good TV.

I love the little digs they give each other. Like, "...this play is as old as Mason!", "...let me explain this so even Dinardo can understand it!"

Love the Grumpy Coaches section.

Mason actually said that Ferentz and his staff are the best in the country at not only making halftime adjustments, but the best at making adjustments period. I think Mason likes Iowa even more now that he doesn't have to play against us.

Mason and DiNardo are great together - the "tension" is done on purpose to create interest in the show. They are 2 old pros trying to make a living and get ratings - which they do very well.

The Big Ten Network is just fabulous during the football and basketball seasons.

The BTN this year has definitely become my favorite channel for sports news. I don't have to listen about Tebows injury for 45 minutes of a 1 hour show. The BTN four pack was a great move by them this year.