Devyn Marble makes regular season NBA debut

thejumper5

Devyn Marble got to play the last two minutes of Orlando's blow-out loss in New Orleans tonight, and he made the most of his minutes, scoring 4 points and grabbing 1 rebound against New Orleans' bench guys.

Also, if you're a basketball fan that doesn't have an NBA team to root for, I would recommend jumping on the New Orleans bandwagon while there is still room. The sky is the limit for Anthony Davis, who put up 26 points, 17 rebounds, and 9 blocks in tonight's season opener.

With Oladipo out, Marble will have a decent chance to play ahead of Willie Green and possibly Ben Gordon too if he can produce. The Magic will probably be dropping a 2 guard off of the active roster when Oladipo comes back so it would be nice if Marble can establish himself before then.

Now that Marble has eclipsed the NBA Royce White scoring machine how long until he moves past Kane and Ejim who the cyfans constantly told us were better than Marble and should have been drafted higher. Come to think of it what happened to all those players Fred puts in the NBA which Fran can't do. I guess there's more spin to come. Good luck Devyn.

With Oladipo out, Marble will have a decent chance to play ahead of Willie Green and possibly Ben Gordon too if he can produce. The Magic will probably be dropping a 2 guard off of the active roster when Oladipo comes back so it would be nice if Marble can establish himself before then.

If he can establish himself he has a good chance as he is more cost effective back up than the other two. He also has the added benefit of being able to play the 3. I am not sure he can last long term in the nba but 1 or 2 seasons is a nice paycheck.

Latest posts