DeJean

No way Iowa will look at him as a QB, because....because....because....it took the Hawks until last year to incorporate the wildcat formation! Stubborn doesn't even begin to describe it. Few college players are equipped to play on both sides of the ball, but he may actually have the ability to play DB AND play QB in the wildcat or read-option. Would love to see the Hawks work in some series for him -- if for no other reason to make defenses spend time each week having to prepare for it.

MVP of the shrine game This kid is very good! Don't they have to take a look at him at the QB position?
So he did play in it. I was half hoping he'd not risk injury and sit it out. He's a hell of a talent with the ball in his hands that's all I know. Dude is an athlete and knows what to do with the ball in his hands. I almost think putting him at safety only would be a waste of his talents. An offensive package of some sort putting him at QB/wildcat whatever you wanna call it would be a ton of fun. But BF hardly puts Goodson in the Wildcat and isn't the most creative OC so I wouldn't get our hopes up

The other h.s. players who played with him in the Shrine game raved about his talent. They talked about his incredible accuracy throwing the ball in practices -- they were absolutely blown away.

I saw the parade Saturday, tried to get a good look at the kid, but he was amongst the crowd of other talent. Glad he's a Hawk.