D. Nixon

WinOneThisCentury

If you ask me...he's taken a huge step forward. When you consider he's only played sparingly for a year...he's stepped into a starting role and is showing some real athleticism. Wow...305 and he moves like that. He chased Ramsey down Saturday and Ramsey had the angle and he closed it down. On the sack he had at Purdue, when he got lose, he closed the distance to the QB so fast it was crazy.

Unfortunately...he's likely to be gone to the NFL if he keeps playing like this. He's really been fun to watch though the last few games. He looks like he's playing for a big Rookie contract.

Last edited:
He's the MVP of the team currently. He's been a monster. If he's healthy at the end of the yr I'd jump ship to the NFL he'll be a top 3 round guy I would bet. Maybe higher I dunno. Teams look for exactly what he is. 300 plus lbs that plays quicker and faster then that. I think he's better then what Jahleel Johnson was at the same time. He's got some Christian Ballard to his game I like him a lot and I think the NFL will too..

Rob tweeted earlier today that Nixon could go pro next year, his dad replied, "I hope he stays in school"

Rob tweeted earlier today that Nixon could go pro next year, his dad replied, "I hope he stays in school"
Interesting... But I'm sure AJ Epenessas dad did too. But at the end of the day if he can be a 2nd or 3rd round pick that's tough to turn down. My over under is 3rd or 4th round you dip below that in evaluation you should consider coming back. I wasn't too crazy about Geno Stone doing what he did and now what's he doing? Is he even on a team I think the Ravens cut him but I'm not sure if he's on a practice squad or not.

Opponents have had success running straight up the gut or with a step and then up the gut. Why?

Latest posts