Credit Card Charge

Deacon

Could someone explain the procedure to receive a refund for a credit card charge to this site? Thanks

Could someone explain the procedure to receive a refund for a credit card charge to this site? Thanks

I would second that. A vendor making an unauthorized charge to your credit card is a crime. I have reached out to Hawkeye Nation LLC both through this site and the company rep in Des Moines, though no phone number can be found for that organization, and have no response. Strangely, HN somehow got access to a credit card that I never gave to them. My credit card company is following up. We shall see.

I finally had to contact my credit card company to get the charge removed. How is one to contact HN about such matters? HN should be ashamed of itself for such shoddy customer service.

How does this site get anyone's credit card number? You have something special going on the side?

I paid for the HN Extra forum which evidently no longer exists, yet they automatically charged my card with no apparent way to stop payment. So yes, that was a real special on the side.

I paid for the HN Extra forum which evidently no longer exists, yet they automatically charged my card with no apparent way to stop payment. So yes, that was a real special on the side.
I got a refund on this months credit card bill. Just got it yesterday.

Latest posts