Connie fans already looking past us.

Wisconsin has only played 1 good team in Alabama and they got thumped soundly. Iowa did beat an in-state rival on the road and a Pitt team that is expected to be in a bowl.

But having said that I don't expect Iowa to win at Wisconsin either. That is a very tough game to open the conference schedule. You might be right, Wisconsin may be the only chance to get a signature win as the rest of the West division is not looking all that great.

I never expect Iowa to win at Wisconsin. And yet, they usually play well up there and win on occasion.

From what I've read on the scout board, most expect a salty effort from Iowa but a 7-10 point win for Wisconsin.

Some are even insulted that Iowa expects to be in the game. They feel far superior to us in every facet.

The spread for this game has gone from 9.5 to 7 so far. I expect a 3-4 point wisconsin win just because they are at home. In IC, I would take the Hawks. 28-24 Badgers.

Iowa hasn't played anyone. Wisconsin has, and lost. Plus it's at their house. I see a close game, but a loss next week. It has the feel of the Minnesota game last season - I hope it goes better than that, but this is pretty early in the season for such a big game.

I feel like this might be the only chance for a signature win. Beat Wisconsin, and this team will have me believing in a run to Indy.

Our SOS is 80, theirs (even with 'Bama) is 139.

From what I've read on the scout board, most expect a salty effort from Iowa but a 7-10 point win for Wisconsin.

Some are even insulted that Iowa expects to be in the game. They feel far superior to us in every facet.

The spread for this game has gone from 9.5 to 7 so far. I expect a 3-4 point wisconsin win just because they are at home. In IC, I would take the Hawks. 28-24 Badgers.

Beat Hard is superior to Stave.

And he doesn't care where he's playing.

The pundits are correct in saying that we haven't played anyone yet. Guess what?, after we win this Saturday in Madison we still won't have played anyone. We got this.....

The pundits are correct in saying that we haven't played anyone yet. Guess what?, after we win this Saturday in Madison we still won't have played anyone. We got this.....

2600506-2041811479-tumbl.gif

I haven't found this to be the prevailing attitude of Wisconsin fans. Most of them realize that Iowa usually gives them a tough game. Even though this game is on the road, Hawks need to grab the ol' Bull by the horns this year.

Meh. F Connie Vadge and what she thinks. She's got a big fat cheese face and big fat cheese buttocks. We've pounded Connie Vadge many times before and can do again.

The played Alabama which is obviously way better than anyone we've played, however they weren't even in the game. Alabama had their way with Wisconsin. The other three teams Wisconsin has played are all awful. I haven't been impressed personally. I like our chances.

And got smoked by Ol' Miss at home. The score was not indicative of the whupping Ol' Miss put on Bama.

If we utilize CJ's arm and use screens and draws for our running game, and put 8 (or 9) in the box and force Stave to beat us, I think we will win. We need to make this into a track meet. WUs' offense isn't firing on all cylinders at ours is. Use your advantage(s), new kirk.

It will come down to neither team being able to affective move the ball on the ground so IMO, we win because we have the more talented QB and special teams. GO HAWKS!

Latest posts