Come on Now......

NEIChawk

We have seen this over and over again.....Was I happy to see another collapse? No way, but when you're up by 11 at half, why put on the breaks and try and coast to the finish.....The thing that Iowa had no control of was the extremely hot shooting of Trice and Valentine...I'm not sure of the answer, but I noticed a lot of quick shots, poor defense getting back, and, at times, leaving guys wide open......I have no answer regarding this, I'm just spouting off.....Fran & Co. are just snake bit when it comes to MSU.......

Just a nice man. Please send your check to the University of Iowa Athletic Dept. They thank yo very much.

We have seen this over and over again.....Was I happy to see another collapse? No way, but when you're up by 11 at half, why put on the breaks and try and coast to the finish.....The thing that Iowa had no control of was the extremely hot shooting of Trice and Valentine...I'm not sure of the answer, but I noticed a lot of quick shots, poor defense getting back, and, at times, leaving guys wide open......I have no answer regarding this, I'm just spouting off.....Fran & Co. are just snake bit when it comes to MSU.......

Snake bit no, Izzo bit yes. Outclassed by a superior coach

I'm blaming KF for the men and women tonight as he released the odd-timed 2 deep in January. Naming CJB the #1 QB on January 8th has messed everyone up.

Trice hit some contested three pointers, but Iowa failed to identify him for most of the 2nd half. They also went cold on offense which didn't help.

It was a clear lack of focus and effort in the 2nd half. No snakebite IMO, just terrible play.

This is Iowa against MSU tonight (from Bloodsport Chong LI (MSU) vs Ray Jackson (Iowa) )

[video=youtube;ZuGKYY9X4GI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuGKYY9X4GI[/video]

Trice is a punk.

I agree, and I pray to God that we get then SOB's in the BTT, I am so sick of Izzo & Co......Not much you can do if someone that hot is hitting nothing but nylon....crazy shooting by him and Valentine.....

Just feel that Fran will never win against MSU.
MSU had foul trouble, and somehow, Izzo, had enough glue to keep it going.
Iowa might want to put a guy on Trice.
I never see Oglesby get that wide open.

Latest posts