Clowns/Raiders

How bad is the Big 12 that ISU is going to win it?
Certainly in the driver's seat This could be the year for sure. Oklahoma State game is a big one who would have thought?
Keep in mind that Clones last championship was 108 years ago in the when they were in the Missouri Valley!

will be interesting to see if Campbell looks after this year? One team that will be up is Texas. I thought Herman would so the job but clearly has not! they put up a graphic during the game that said Texas had 30 players with starting experience and 53 4 or 5 star players and they still can't play defense

Texas Tech is almost Kansas level bad. They have less than 100 total yards. That's beyond pathetic.

Clowns have 1 to 3 losses in them with their remaining schedule.

Oklahoma St
Kansas St
Texas
All should be interesting.

As much as it pains me to say it...Iowa State can win that league. The Big 12 has no team that can compete with the top teams in the country. Oklahoma's defense is terrible....and it's stupidity and fundamentals. Their tackling is atrocious...and situational play is moronic. They had Texas in a 3rd and 12 on a critical series...Ehlinger throws a short ball to the flat because he was under pressure, and the Oklahoma defender plays the ball and misses, and guy runs 10 yards for a first down. He just needed to make a tackle and they are off the field. That's bad defense.

Iowa State has a good defense...no one else in that league does.

I would put Kansas State in the B12 as a team with a decent defense. They should be a pretty good matchup with Iowa State.

what does it say about the "big" 12 that a team in contention for the title lost at home by 17 to Louisiana?

(rhetorical question)

Looked to me like the Clone D was gonna let TTU back into the game for a while in the 4th. Don't know if they went prevent a little early?

what does it say about the "big" 12 that a team in contention for the title lost at home by 17 to Louisiana?

(rhetorical question)

It says Covid is a messed up year, ISU's special teams was horrible, and teams are allowed to change/grow.

Look at Iowa a few years back. They needed to block an FSC teams' field goal not once but twice to barely squeak by then went on a roll and rattled off a huge season.

It says Covid is a messed up year, ISU's special teams was horrible, and teams are allowed to change/grow.

Look at Iowa a few years back. They needed to block an FSC teams' field goal not once but twice to barely squeak by then went on a roll and rattled off a huge season.

Nice sandwich technique. That's not a knock, it's a compliment.

BTW, IOWA won the game you're referring to, ISU lost...badly...to Lousiana.

Brock Purdy

He has to play better, otherwise they will lose a game or two with the remaining schedule. Who knows, that is probably good enough to put them in the title game.

I would put Kansas State in the B12 as a team with a decent defense. They should be a pretty good matchup with Iowa State.

Agreed. KSU can match them in terms of physicality and fundamentals. KSU is to Iowa St. what Wisconsin is to Iowa....they just don't have answers.

Nice sandwich technique. That's not a knock, it's a compliment.

BTW, IOWA won the game you're referring to, ISU lost...badly...to Lousiana.

Context my friend. Point was teams can change and grow. Both teams in the example got a lot better.

Context my friend. Point was teams can change and grow. Both teams in the example got a lot better.
Lol.

Classic little brother logic.

Your point would be valid if the clowns had beaten any teams that were even remotely good. Every team your squad beaten this year is a phony in a JV conference. Aside from that, comparing ISU to a team playing in the Big Ten is like saying a guy who wins a couple city golf tournaments is just as good as a PGA player. Ask nebraska how comparable the Big 8 is to the a real conference.

Once your misfit toys get some real wins maybe then you can say they've "changed and grown."

Latest posts