CJ Has Some Wheels But ...............

Gut feeling tells me they will open up things. Ultimately, how the QB competition played out between JR/CJB is an indicator to me that the staff is feeling bit of heat. I think Boone Myer will struggle early CJB may not have choice, but to "freelance" a little bit.

For you skeptics there are summer workouts. It is a very important part of development for the athletes. These guys are coming along great in strength and conditioning. While not officially a practice it is just as important.
Are they putting on the pads and going full-speed?

Kirk has his thumb on the offense and the qb soon learns not to freelance. Drew Tate's first audible was for a touchdown pass and instead of getting congratulated, he got reamed on the sideline. CJ will learn not to buck the system.

For you skeptics there are summer workouts. It is a very important part of development for the athletes. These guys are coming along great in strength and conditioning. While not officially a practice it is just as important.

So the summer Strength and conditioning source is telling you the line has improved. What is you're source a 20lb dumbbell :) see what I did there :). Please Just keep on looking like the troll that you are!!

Last edited:
I have heard reports that say the strength and conditioning is coming along great for those players. It is easy to see that the offensive line has made gains, many guys are up since last year. Weigers strength is a bit underrated too. He's strong for sure, not just for fighting off would-be tacklers, but also for throwing.

I have heard reports that say the strength and conditioning is coming along great for those players. It is easy to see that the offensive line has made gains, many guys are up since last year. Weigers strength is a bit underrated too. He's strong for sure, not just for fighting off would-be tacklers, but also for throwing.

You are just trying way to hard. Nick Playing line at this level is way more than just strength and conditioning!

Hawknick, have you seen this in practice? Or have you heard this from someone?

Clearly NO he hasn't. He is basing the improvement on the fact gains are being made in the strength and conditioning room, which I guess for him is good enough information to say they are improved.

Clearly NO he hasn't. He is basing the improvement on the fact gains are being made in the strength and conditioning room, which I guess for him is good enough information to say they are improved.

Yea, that ... ORRRR ...

he's concocting his assessments based on fallacious presumption and conjecture, brought on by a chronic case of fantasmic ol' cootiness ... ORRR

he's a master fisherman that keeps reeling you in.

Personally, I choose to believe it's the second one. It makes him all the more adorable and entertaining.

For judging summer improvement that is what we have to go off of. If a player works hard and does well there it can be an indication of how well they will do the next season.

I say let sunshine be sunshine and use his own instincts ... with his arm and legs.

Yep, I agree. Even if Kirk tries to stifle his creativity, CJ should just ignore him. What is Kirk going to do...bench him? For Wiegers? Hardly.

Latest posts