CJ Frederick could still be at Iowa and a huge part of our team

Why do I have this inclination he's going to wind up at Xavier being a Cincinnati guy.
Speaking of Xavier, does Nunge have another year?

He's played 6 years but redshirted twice, once traditional, once medical. He played 4 full seasons, but does he have a covid year remaining? I'm pretty sure covid year gets to be used for a 5th year of eligibility regardless of redshirts but maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw he has another year but he's not coming back. Intends to turn pro.

Isn't it redundant to say one is entering the portal and keeping his eligibility? If you're entering the portal intending to transfer obviously you're keeping your eligibility. I know guys that are testing the NBA pro waters say and do that but he's not good enough for that. Has his uncle said where help is on the way to yet?

Speaking of Xavier, does Nunge have another year?

He's played 6 years but redshirted twice, once traditional, once medical. He played 4 full seasons, but does he have a covid year remaining? I'm pretty sure covid year gets to be used for a 5th year of eligibility regardless of redshirts but maybe I'm wrong.

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw he has another year but he's not coming back. Intends to turn pro.
Someone is going to end up being a seventh year senior.

And one could almost have a doctorate by then. Not a bad deal to get ANY post grad education covered by scholly.

Someone is going to end up being a seventh year senior.

And one could almost have a doctorate by then. Not a bad deal to get ANY post grad education covered by scholly.
He said in his tweet he’s leaving college basketball and looks forward to seeing the next thing basketball has in store for him.

PASS

He is so injury prone that he cannot be depended on to stay healthy for an entire season

Servant Leader:

What Is Servant Leadership? Servant leadership is a leadership style and philosophy whereby an individual interacts with others—either in a management or fellow employee capacity—to achieve authority rather than power. The system embodies a decentralized organizational structure.

No, he burned Fran and the team. Iowa is loaded at small forward/shooting guard. That is not a need and would impede the progress of the incoming freshmen. Let him go to a blood-blood, opps he did didn't he? Indiana seems to want him, go there.

No, he burned Fran and the team. Iowa is loaded at small forward/shooting guard. That is not a need and would impede the progress of the incoming freshmen. Let him go to a blood-blood, opps he did didn't he? Indiana seems to want him, go there.
Indiana wants me, Lord I can't go back there,

Lord I only wish that I had you....to talk to

You have to be old to remember that one, like @thedukeofearl old:)

Latest posts