Cherish this time as a hawk fan

Glass1/2fullguy

- Top 15 in football
- Top 5 in men’s BB
- #1 in wrestling
- Will probably be top 25 in woman’s bb after what they’re doing in the B10 tournament
- B10 champions in men’s track

What did I miss? Iowa’s is crazy good in so many areas right now and it’s a lot of fun to watch.

Last edited:
- Top 15 in football
- Top 5 in men’s BB
- #1 in wrestling
- Will probably be top 25 in woman’s bb after what they’re doing in the B10 tournament

What did I miss? Iowa’s is crazy good I’m so many areas right now and it’s a lot of fun to watch.
We're simply trading spots with Wisconsin in men's basketball and football.

For one year at least. Lets see if the trend is consistent.

We're simply trading spots with Wisconsin in men's basketball and football.

For one year at least. Lets see if the trend is consistent.
True, thus the comment CHERISH. We all know this is not the norm.

Expect a big drop off in basketball next year unless Nunge comes back from his injury and steps up his game.

Enjoy and cherish every moment Garza is on the court as you may never see such a center in a Iowa uniform the rest of your life.

Let me complete your list:

Top 15 in football
- Top 5 in men’s BB
- #1 in wrestling
- Gary Barta leads the country public relations blunders and it's not even close. When you screw up more than LSU...well...that's rarified air.

Also individuals, besides teams:
Spencer Lee
Luka
JBo (all-time leader)
Megan Gustafson
Caitlin Clark
Wirfs
AJE
and others...

Not sure this much All-Time talent on campus in the same short time period ever

These are the seasons to capitalize on recruiting so we can enjoy more of this in the future. Will be waiting to see the outcome.

In the meantime it's back to more current enjoyment.

The momentum needs to carryover for a 2,3,4 year period. That being said I will live in the now and enjoy it.