Casey O’brien & Minnesota

Glass1/2fullguy

Tough not to be rooting for Minnesota & what they’re doing this year especially after watching the game day story this morning on Casey O’brien. Rooting for them in every game now besides the Wisconsin & of course the Iowa game.

I am not rooting for a team with a two game lead on the hawks in the standings. If or when Iowa is definitely not catching Minny in the standings I will probably root for them to beat Wisky that last game of the year and maybe win the division.

I just saw Mich had 400+ yards against PSU so we will see if Minny is for real against PSU. And Mich held PSU to 280 yards and 23 minutes of possession time so PSU is not a total juggeraut.

I am not rooting for a team with a two game lead on the hawks in the standings. If or when Iowa is definitely not catching Minny in the standings I will probably root for them to beat Wisky that last game of the year and maybe win the division.

I just saw Mich had 400+ yards against PSU so we will see if Minny is for real against PSU. And Mich held PSU to 280 yards and 23 minutes of possession time so PSU is not a total juggeraut.

Wisconsin is not beating OSU today. So if I’m rooting for Wisconsin to beat Minnesota and obviously rooting for Iowa to win their remaining games, then that would mean Iowa would have 2 losses, Minnesota would have 2 losses, & Wisconsin would have two losses. Iowa wins the head to head against both and thus go to Indy. That’s why I said rooting for Minnesota in every game but Wisconsin & obviously iowa.

Tough not to be rooting for Minnesota & what they’re doing this year especially after watching the game day story this morning on Casey O’brien. Rooting for them in every game now besides the Wisconsin & of course the Iowa game.

Easy to root for Casey, hard to root for Minnesota

Latest posts