Can JBo stay hot and the team catch his mojo

uihawk82

The first few minutes last nite were a clank fest for both sides. But wow when JBo gets going he is fun to watch and almost a Steph Curry type of must watch at the college level when he gets going. A Pat M getting hot off the bench would be great but he threw up some crazy rainbows around the rim last nite, haha.

I couldnt quite tell if CJ had a slight ankle twist or banged a knee but I hope we all hope he is back at 100% in just a couple of days. Whirlpool and other therapy time for him. Let him workout as much as he knows he can take because as a 2 year starter he knows what to do.

Back to JBo his hot streak just gives so much more room for CJ and JW. When JBo and Garza are doing the high screen the wing defenders have to shade to the middle of the court a bit because either of those two could end up open at 45 degrees or so from the top of the circle. That can only open it up for a shooter in the corner.

Go JBo and finish up strong.

It seems like JBo, this season, has either been red hot or ice cold. It certainly helped last night that Nebraska gave Iowa's shooters good looks. I don't know why they did, but they did. Good teams get right up in the face of Iowa's shooters.

It seems like JBo, this season, has either been red hot or ice cold. It certainly helped last night that Nebraska gave Iowa's shooters good looks. I don't know why they did, but they did. Good teams get right up in the face of Iowa's shooters.

Nebby wasnt shooting that well which gave the hawks a lot of chances to push the ball and get in good offensive positions to catch and shoot, catch and drive and dish, etc. And on made nebby baskets and opponent baskets Jbo and other guards have really been pushing the ball down court fast to do the same thing. It is a small change of only a second or two earlier getting the ball to the arc but it makes a huge difference that I have noticed.

Latest posts