BTN in HD vs. ESPN-U in SD

jardinero

I am on Dish Network and to give credit where credit is due, the quality of BTN's HD broadcasts is very high. Then when you watch the Hawks on ESPN-U in SD the quality is worse than what we used to get when they were on KGAN.

I am depressed that the next 3 games in a row are all on the vastly inferior ESPN-U. Does anyone get this channel in HD from another provider?

Thank God the MN game was on BTN. I never thought I'd say that, but they have won me over with their great picture quality.

It is a slap in the face to the cellar dwellers, Jardinero. The Hawks games against Nebraska, Penn State and Northwestern are on ESPN-U, I believe. When we start to win games on a consistent basis, we will get more respect. Hopefully then all the games will be on BTN or ESPN/2.....

The picture is lousy in comparison to HD. All we can do is suffer through it. I believe any online feeds will be the same quality as the original telecast.....

Just hope the Hawks start another winning streak.

With the highly acclaimed recruits coming in, we will get more recognition. That will be a start to more credibility and respect nationally.....

:)

It's more like a punch in the pu$$ than a slap in the face.....

smack.jpg

:D

wth is going on with Dish Network then?

Only 9 more months and I am switching back.

I have had both and it seems like the only channell that dircttv has in HD that Dish doesn't is ESPN U (that I watch anyway). It is really frustrating though when you have to watch a game in SD.

Latest posts