Brett Greenwood segment.

docholihawk

Just saw the Brett Greenwood segment on college game day. Thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Brett and his family. As another person who has dealt with serious health issues I know the doctors are quick to say what a person can't do. According to Brett's dad, Dave Greenwood Brett's comeback started on the one yard line and they're now on the 50. Brett is proving the experts wrong. It's a great inspiration for the IOWA football team who can prove the experts wrong tonight. I believe Brett will have a very successful life and I believe IOWA will be 13-0. IOWA 31-Mich. St. 28. GO HAWKS!!!!

That was a great segment and a good look into the other side of Ferentz. Very touching. Go Brett!!! Go Hawks!!!

I like to tell myself that having BG as the honorary captain for the PITT game proved to show this team the importance of perseverance. Winning that game require some of the same "no quit" attitude BG shows each day.

Paul Finebaum says Iowa has No Chance, tonight. Well, I guess we should just go ahead and embrace 12-1. I wonder if Ferentz and Barta are considering the only true humane thing to do, and are sending the paperwork to the B1G offices announcing that we want to forfeit the game. We're playing the big boys, now, and we don't want anyone on our team to get hurt.

It brought a tear to my eyes also, I think Coach would run through a wall for most of his past and present players,that's why he deserves every Hawkeye Fans respect.

Everyone gets frustrated with Ferentz the coach from time to time. Ferentz the man is a class act no matter what his team is currently doing. What a great clip to show how much he really cares about his players even from the past. What have you done for me lately just doesn't apply here at all. Best man to coach Iowa ever IMO. That goes way beyond W's and L's.

Paul Finebaum says Iowa has No Chance, tonight. Well, I guess we should just go ahead and embrace 12-1. I wonder if Ferentz and Barta are considering the only true humane thing to do, and are sending the paperwork to the B1G offices announcing that we want to forfeit the game. We're playing the big boys, now, and we don't want anyone on our team to get hurt.

He obviously didn't see this segment. Seriously though, why post this here?

Wow we've all seen KFs eyes get watery before. But I've never seen him just lose it like that... That was a different type of cry. He cares so much and I bet that's what he did when he first heard about it and what happened to Sash. KF is as good of a man in coaching as there is or ever will be. It's high time that we soak in all he's done and continuing to do. Like everything in life it sure won't last for long.

Latest posts