BREAKING NEWS!

I have just received info from what I would deem a very reliable source. That Fran McCaffery, head coach of Siena, is going to be named the Iowa head mens basketball coach at a press conference tomorrow morning. Take this for what it's worth, but I feel it's a little bit more reputable then others. This guy is pretty connected with the Iowa program.

Like I said take my sources for what they are...you have to make your own decision...I would go find a link but I'm posting right from my IPhone...I've been on a plane all day and I posted this as soon as we landed.

Does your Iphone only provide you with reading capibilities of this thread or do you think you could maybe scan the last 5 PAGES of this forum???

Does your Iphone only provide you with reading capibilities of this thread or do you think you could maybe scan the last 5 PAGES of this forum???

I see many unsubstantiated threads talking about a hire that may or may not happen....no where have I seen a thread that has been DOUBLE CONFIRMED.

Well I will have to get on the phone with some other sources...but I'm kind of hoping for triple, double steel plated, confirmation before the hour...

Latest posts