Bout damn time, it's basketball season baby!

Casey388

I've been waiting 235 days and it's finally time for the Hawks to start playing ball again. Who's going to the game tonight? I sadly will be waiting it from home after I attend a JH girls basketball game.

Not gonna make it to a home game this year for the first time in a long time.

Probably try and see what's available for the Lincoln game Dec. 29, but tickets to Pinnacle are just so frickin overpriced.

Not gonna make it to a home game this year for the first time in a long time.

Probably try and see what's available for the Lincoln game Dec. 29, but tickets to Pinnacle are just so frickin overpriced.
They'll be virtually free by Dec 29th - I go to that game every year. They drop like a rock once reality sets in.

I think the ingredients are there for a special season. This is one of those rare years when I see what Iowa potentially has, and I don't see a team in the Big Ten they couldn't finish above in the standings.

I haven't often felt that way....going back to the mid 80s. One of these years Iowa is going to win the Big Ten. Odds are it isn't this season - but not out of the question, in my opinion.

I was there tonight. I really enjoy the early games because we get a good look at new players and Fran messes around with lineups, which is pretty mysterious. It will be fun to watch the game this Friday night for those same reasons. Great weekend for Iowa sports with BB and FB front and center. I hate Wisconsin.