SOS: 20
Noncon SOS: 27
Top 50: 7-5, 3 road, 1 neutral

Team 2:

RPI: 32
SOS: 71
Noncon SOS: 271
Top 50: 5-5, 1 road, 1 neutral

I've seen/heard a lot of talk about these two teams, and I honestly don't understand the consternation about them. I think they seeded both correctly, or at least they are seeded exactly as you would expect based on the past.

Team 1:

RPI: 21

Team 2:

I've seen/heard a lot of talk about these two teams, and I honestly don't understand the consternation about them. I think they seeded both correctly, or at least they are seeded exactly as you would expect based on the past.

UW & Minny

Didn't Wisky beat Minny twice this year, sorry Wisy as a 8 seed was stupid and punishing to the #1 seed in that section

Historically those numbers line right up with the seeding. I've heard national shows talking about this. I don't get why anybody is surprised.

I felt Wisconsin deserved better than an 8 seed but the Big Ten was down this year so I'm not that broken up about it. The only one I thought got really screwed was Wichita State.

Overall I thought the committee did a good job.

Historically those numbers line right up with the seeding. I've heard national shows talking about this. I don't get why anybody is surprised.

In my experience Wisconsin fans are the biggest whiners. That said I'm sure we'd complain if a bunch of teams we beat and finished higher than in the B1G got higher seeds.

Team 1:

RPI: 21

Team 2:

How do NW & Maryland's resumes compare?

I'm tired of hearing Syracuse got screwed because they play in a tough conference. Maybe they should pay attention to which teams they have to play twice.

I'm tired of hearing Syracuse got screwed because they play in a tough conference. Maybe they should pay attention to which teams they have to play twice.

Exactly. With uneven conference schedules, conference records aren't that telling of a stat.

Plus if you play in such a great conference their are ample opportunities for quality wins that Cuse had.

Exactly. With uneven conference schedules, conference records aren't that telling of a stat.

Plus if you play in such a great conference their are ample opportunities for quality wins that Cuse had.

If only they had a stat that showed how hard your schedule was...