Blackout Uniform Teaser

YES!
11885006_10152950048326574_1665075336421762764_o.jpg

I'm sure they'll be sweet uniforms. They'd have to be terrible designers to screw it up. Blackout uniforms will really make the Hawkeye gold standout. They'll look badass I'm sure.

With that said... that video is a big ******* tease. Just show us the damn uniforms already.

Definitely looks bad asss from what I can tell. Hopefully it doesn't end up disappointing like the last alternative uni.

Yeah pretty silly video that doesn't show much. Not sure what that tigerhawk patch was on but that was looking particularly cheap in quality.

They are doing a good job of building anticipation for these jerseys.. hopefully the marketing department steps it up in all areas

Welp... if you can't play football worth a damn, change the uniform. Young people will think you're so cool...sad.

I kind of wish it was something that we were never even teased about and we were kept in the dark until they come out of the tunnel on game day. Definitely curious to see how they look though.

Welp... if you can't play football worth a damn, change the uniform. Young people will think you're so cool...sad.

Not sure how excitement about an alternative jersey is sad. And honestly at this point in time any additional reasons to get excited about Hawkeye football in my opinion shouldn't be a bad thing.

Probably will keep the white knee high dork socks and the 4 inch tall numerals on the back of the helmet....I still think the Tiger Hawk logo needs to be stretched like that of mid-court at carver.....WAY too round.

I kind of wish it was something that we were never even teased about and we were kept in the dark until they come out of the tunnel on game day. Definitely curious to see how they look though.

That would actually be pretty cool.