Big Ten's....

HawksMN

Pretty sad the boys can't get a thread in here. Looks like 3 guys are thru to the finals so far.

Definitely not the year for the Hawks. Seniors bodies giving out and too many injuries.

Upset a couple Nits today and a repeat is possible?
Mathematically but not realistically. PSU has 5 guys in the finals, four #1 seeds and one #2 seed.

Eierman is hurt, and Cass has zero chance against Steveson.

Would’ve gone the same way for PSU if they had a couple guys hurt, but it’s still the same no matter how you slice it. Hawks are gonna come up short by a long ways and it’ll be even worse at Nationals.

Mathematically but not realistically. PSU has 5 guys in the finals, four #1 seeds and one #2 seed.

Eierman is hurt, and Cass has zero chance against Steveson.

Would’ve gone the same way for PSU if they had a couple guys hurt, but it’s still the same no matter how you slice it. Hawks are gonna come up short by a long ways and it’ll be even worse at Nationals.
A long ways? Still a 3 team race from what it looks like. I agree only 3 guys for Iowa can win today. Steveson needs to leave and do MMA or something.

A long ways? Still a 3 team race from what it looks like. I agree only 3 guys for Iowa can win today. Steveson needs to leave and do MMA or something.
DeSanto ain’t beating RBY unless something super weird happens or he gets injured. Penn State guys are masters at stalling it doesn’t get called anymore.

Eierman is forfeiting.

Marinelli might win.

Cass will just be trying not to get tech falled.

I love the Hawks but you’re delusional if you think Iowa has even a remote chance at winning this this thing.

I didnt know Eiermann defaulted too....yes then I agree its a one in a million at this point. Counting on Bull to win. Desanto winning against stall boy would be awfully nice.

Definitely not the year for the Hawks. Seniors bodies giving out and too many injuries.
What's going on with all these injuries? I know that they are a part of this sport. But this is ridiculous. And you hardly ever - EVER - hear about a litany of Penn State injuries.

And if whatever was injured was serious enough that four of our ten guys had to take medical forfeits, we would be delusional to think those will magically heal themselves in 10 days in time for nationals.

I remain hopeful for this bunch. But this season may end really sadly for all the hope that sprang at the beginning of the season.

What's going on with all these injuries? I know that they are a part of this sport. But this is ridiculous. And you hardly ever - EVER - hear about a litany of Penn State injuries.

And if whatever was injured was serious enough that four of our ten guys had to take medical forfeits, we would be delusional to think those will magically heal themselves in 10 days in time for nationals.

I remain hopeful for this bunch. But this season may end really sadly for all the hope that sprang at the beginning of the season.
I think a lot were minor injuries and once they realized the big 10 title was out the window, they pulled them all to heal up. You can argue if that is poor sportsmanship or not