Big Ten is toast without miller

It is true that with Braxton Miller out that the Buckeyes have almost no chance to make it the inaugural playoffs. But that is only if you believed that they were going to get past Michigan State. Given their defense and the lack of Carlos Hyde that was not a given. The race for the B1G championship got narrowed a bit, but any national implications are premature.

Great. Now college football has become the NBA. It's all about individual personalities.

This ESPN piece should be subtitled "Yes...just the excuse we were looking for to dismiss the Big Ten again"

People LOVE to jump to conclusions. JT Barrett was a 4 star recruit and one of the very top dual threat QBs coming out of high school. He is a redshirt freshman, but has been through two spring camps, due to early enrollment. He was recruited by Meyer, so he must fit what Urban is looking for.

We've seen lots of success from RSFR QBs in the last few years, and Barrett could surprise a lot of people. Winston and Manziel both won Heismans as RSFR. I'm not saying Barrett will win the Heisman, but there is no reason he can't be a good QB.

Lets see what happens on the field.

Unbelievable, so who knew that all of the Big 10's 2014 - 15 football season hopes rested on the shoulders of Braxton Miller. Hell, I wouldn't have picked OSU to win the conference even with Miller.

Just more idiots posing as journalists.....

MSU was better before Miller’s injury anyways. Look at the B1G championship game and what each team returns. The east is MSU’s division to lose.

Big Ten is toast without butter, toast without jam, toast without bread! No Braxton Miller, why even bother knowing the name of any other plery in the B1G.

The bacon to my eggs, the gravy to my mashed potatoes, the bubbles to my bath...

speaking of bacon, gravy and potatoes, wouldn't it be great if Michigan swept the Big Ten east, had their own stars and simply eliminated /replaced the preseason narrative?

Latest posts