Best & Worst of the Big Ten: Week Seven

A few more thoughts....

-How many picks will Iowa have against Terrelle Pryor? Over/under at 2
-This will be a miserable week for Coach Sweatervest on local sports talk radio
-Purdue will get rid of natural grass after this year; their field was horrible
-Michigan State has to believe they still have a shot at the Roses...if they win out
-Illinois is horrible, and Ron Zook will not be their coach when Iowa plays them again in 2011
-Gopher fans can start to focus on hoops

Ohio State had won 16 straight Big Ten road games prior to the loss at Purdue! Wow. That is an amazing streak. Iowa has won three in a row and I feel good about that!

Can't decide who to root for Penn St. or Michigan? Michigan win gives us room in the Big Ten race, but in a perfect world Iowa runs table and Penn St is 11-1 with only loss to Hawks...

Guess I'll just cheer for Hawks and let things fall as they may!

Can't decide who to root for Penn St. or Michigan? Michigan win gives us room in the Big Ten race, but in a perfect world Iowa runs table and Penn St is 11-1 with only loss to Hawks...

Guess I'll just cheer for Hawks and let things fall as they may!

This is a tough one. I kind of want PSU to win, because I feel like the national perception is that PSU is our big win. (Although, I am a big Arizona fan right now so that can also be a big win for us!) We also are a game up with the 1st tie-breaker in hand vs PSU.

PSU could still tie us, of course, as could MSU. There is no chance for a 3 way tie with those teams and Iowa, though, as they both already have one loss and play in the last game of the year @ MSU.

Also, tOSU @ PSU will be an elimination game. At two losses, one of those teams will be out for sure.

I guess I am a PSU fan this week...

This is a tough one. I kind of want PSU to win, because I feel like the national perception is that PSU is our big win. (Although, I am a big Arizona fan right now so that can also be a big win for us!) We also are a game up with the 1st tie-breaker in hand vs PSU.

PSU could still tie us, of course, as could MSU. There is no chance for a 3 way tie with those teams and Iowa, though, as they both already have one loss and play in the last game of the year @ MSU.

Also, tOSU @ PSU will be an elimination game. At two losses, one of those teams will be out for sure.

I guess I am a PSU fan this week...

Yea, I am rooting for PSU to run the table. If they do lose to Michigan, not a disaster as that will help Michigans value for our SOS, and give us a little breathing room. I also look at PSU as the only other viable candidate for a BCS bowl and I like the two bcs bowl payday for the league.

Purdue,inventor of prescription grass, will go field turf? That is shocking.
I was a holdout for Iowa to keep it but if PU is going plastic/rubber, then it has to be the only viable option,I guess...sad.

I'll root for PSU.
I was able to go to the PSU-Iowa game this year and (obviously) had a good time. The people were pretty friendly, and it was a sweet atmosphere. I flew out from Seattle for that game, then went right back after the game. Totally worth it.

Plus after KF JoePa is my fave Big Ten coach. Zook is number 3, only because he is driving Illannoy into the ground.

Latest posts