Badger Kick Time?

Next week, but I hope and I’m guessing it’ll get the fox big noon slot.

Iowa’s chances are much better on the road at noon than in prime time.

We should find out today unless TV decides to hold it for the six-day window, which doesn't seem likely.

Yeah I don't see much of a reason to wait on announcing game times for Nov 9. There is 1 marquee matchup in the SEC and one other matchup between ranked teams. Nothing is going to happen this weekend to really shake things up.

9 top 25 teams on a bye including Ohio St/PSU/Bama/LSU/Oklahoma/Texas.

The big games were supposed to be Miami/FSU and USC/Oregon but not this season.

Looked at the Big 10 schedule next week. Might be a good day to clean the garage

This coming weekend will be the least interesting weekend of college football that I can remember. So many teams, particularly B1G teams are marquee teams from other conferences not playing. Obviously the double byes this season have created this and that won't happen often.

Looked at the Big 10 schedule next week. Might be a good day to clean the garage
U of Dubuque vs Loras two weeks ago.
Columbus this past weekend.
Madison on the 9th.

Got plenty of yard work to do and a good opportunity to do it. Cut the grass yesterday for what will be the last time this season, bagged some leaves. Gorgeous day yesterday, I would take half of that in Mad Town on the 9th!

This coming weekend will be the least interesting weekend of college football that I can remember. So many teams, particularly B1G teams are marquee teams from other conferences not playing. Obviously the double byes this season have created this and that won't happen often.
Debby is at Purdue this weekend. Perhaps Rondale Moore will be back and we will see Frost get another QB racked up and piss another game down his leg.

I do NOT want Iowa to go into Lincoln and have Debby sitting on five wins. Not because I think that would give Debbie an edge (we will bitch slap them either way), but because the BTN talking heads will be all over the story. I wanted to hold up a sign outside Ohio Stadium where the BTN show was broadcasting that said " Nebby Thinks The N In DiNardo Stands For Knucklehead".

Last edited:
Does that mean Gus Johnson?

Buckeyes vs Maryland is the noon game on FOX. He'll probably be there unless they switch things up. Probably the same crew we had for the ISU game this year or maybe Brando & Tillman but I'm guessing they'll be at ISU/Oklahoma game.

Penn State at Minnesota will be 11am Central on ABC.
Surprised to see this.

FOX 11am game is Maryland at Ohio State.
Gus and Joel will probably be there.

FOX 3pm game will probably have Brian Custer and Robert Smith, if I had to guess.

ABC night game is Clemson at North Carolina State.

You'd assume LSU vs Bama will be the ESPN gameday location, but now I kinda wonder. That game is on CBS and the Gopher/Penn State game is on ABC....so might be an ESPN lean towards Minnesota?

And yes I realize gameday went to Ames even though the game was on FOX.