Are y'all ready?

shonblatt

...ready to have to deal with arrogant, chest-puffing, juicebag Nebraska fans for the next year?

You were excited to have Nebraska join the Big Ten?

Be careful what you wish for.

I envision losing this game at least 70% of the time. This could be the end of Iowa's relevance in the Big Ten.

Won't matter... that is like tOSU beating us. Not even in the same league today. You don't gloat after a win like that.

It's like stealing candy from a baby.

Yes... the talking will not hurt as much as the playing today. Any Hawkeye fan would simply agree that this was pathetic. Please move along, there is nothing to see here.

I can deal with the tools from neb easier than a disaffected, emotionless coach who will make ZERO changes to staff and scheme

I rarely see any Nebraska fans so I'm not too worried about it. Regardless, they kicked our butt today so they have every right to talk some trash. Iowa fans would have done the same thing if we would have won.

...ready to have to deal with arrogant, chest-puffing, juicebag Nebraska fans for the next year?

shut up squakeye. take a look at your forum. bunch of classless, ignorant d-bags with a computer. all that trash talking comes right back around huh.

You're lucky refs gave you a free TD to avoid a shutout. In fact the refs were trying to hand you the game. Our D shut down your referees however. good game, looks like taylor martinez will be getting the trophy.

shut up squakeye. take a look at your forum. bunch of classless, ignorant d-bags with a computer. all that trash talking comes right back around huh.

You're lucky refs gave you a free TD to avoid a shutout. In fact the refs were trying to hand you the game. Our D shut down your referees however. good game, looks like taylor martinez will be getting the trophy.

Im glad the head DB of all the DBs at Neb decided to show up and voice the opinion of their fanbase. Great post you irrelevant human being. Your job or marriage or life must not be that good to show up like that after the win you had nothing do with.

You get all that frustration out...you. I hope you feel better.

Speaking for all us hawkeye fans living in Nebraska,,thanks for peeing yourself Iowa. We have been telling Nebraska for the last ten years that we have been better than them. Get a chance on the prove it on the field and show up like that. Thanks for making my life miserable for the unforseeable future. Thanks!

I envision losing this game at least 70% of the time. This could be the end of Iowa's relevance in the Big Ten.

I'm already dealing with them. It's not pleasant.

Nebraska probably looks at Iowa like we look at ISU. A team we have to deal with but not take seriously as a rival.

Nebraska's beat down today doesn't surprise their fans. And until Iowa proves otherwise they look at Iowa as nothing more than the punching bags they were to Nebraska in Fry's early years and in 1999 & 2000.

I want to thank you for this you piece of crap. Its not like some of us are on here trying to play nice and be good sports fans. Then you come in here with your stupid dribble and make the rest of us look bad. Its one thing to talk football and its another to be a ********.

I want to thank you for this you piece of crap. Its not like some of us are on here trying to play nice and be good sports fans. Then you come in here with your stupid dribble and make the rest of us look bad. Its one thing to talk football and its another to be a ********.
Ostrich.

It's called don't be a DB and "Act like you've been there before." While I certainly don't feel sorry for the Hawks and I will not apologize for a win, I do empathize with them. We felt the same way just last week. If I was a Hawk fan, I'd be ******, as there were some very simple things that their team could have done to make that game much more competitve.

We will lose 75% of the time or worse. There will be no "rivalry", just a good way to ruin the Thanksgiving weekend on most years. We are just the new ISU to them.

Speaking for all us hawkeye fans living in Nebraska,,thanks for peeing yourself Iowa. We have been telling Nebraska for the last ten years that we have been better than them. Get a chance on the prove it on the field and show up like that. Thanks for making my life miserable for the unforseeable future. Thanks!
Maybe you should have kept your big mouth shut? It's people like you that make Hawk fans look bad.

Trophy for what? Being the worst throwing qb in the history of football? You are probably one of those queers that bought a Nebraska 2011 Big 10 Champion t-shirt and are wearing it around proudly in your moms basement aren't you?

You're right, but I guess I've become so numb to that inevitability that I wasn't even thinking about that.

Same here. How pathetically sad is that! It is an "oh well" attitude. Same thing with Tom Davis ere. You just become numb to mediocrocy. Mr. Davis still had plenty of game left in him, and showed it, BUT instead of the AD threatening him, he fired him. I would have threaten, check that, "heavily suggested" that changes be made.

What would you do if you were the AD?

People say a new DC, but that is definitely not our problem. Although, I think that it is a problem for Norm's disease. The stress on Norm being a DC has got to be killing him. Literally.

Our offense has been ranked in the lower half of the NCAA an overwhelming majority of the years of the KF era. Our defense has been ranked in the top 25, with plenty of finishes much higher than that. Like this year being in the top 5 in redzone defense.

KF has a considerable amount of game left in him. Has he reached his personal peak? Or does he want to go for it and win the Rose Bowl??? He cannot do it with our current OC. PERIOD. If you were KF and NEVER made it to the Rose Bowl, would you be satisfied with your career? I would not. Not if I were KF. The extra BCS games are nice and all, But they are NOT the Rose Bowl...

MartinezMagic is blind if he thinks the refs were helping IOwa. NU's cornerbacks arent going to be able to grab jersey every play when they try out for NFL camp. And your first TD drive was totally kept alive at the beginning by the worst spot I have ever seen. Even the NU players knew they were short and had 4th and 1. Buy some glasses.