ARE U NOT ENTERTAINED?

Only Kurt, Inc. could take a 28 point lead against a dominated team, have the ball with 9 minutes left and treat us to a thrill ride.

THAT is football, mofos.

I agree, the second string offense was not good, you got to make some first downs.

And where were the safeties through much of the game on these long pass plays?

Only Kurt, Inc. could take a 28 point lead against a dominated team, have the ball with 9 minutes left and treat us to a thrill ride.

THAT is football, mofos.

Well, to be more specific ... not to mention, fair to the game of football ... that's Kirkball.

It's good to hear an intelligent take from Jon on the podcast as opposed to whatever op just vomited up.

If we're winning, I'm entertained.

But I'm the type of guy that would have been perfectly fine with Lickliter ball if they could have actually won.

Winning tops style for me personally every day of the week.
Exactly.

Unless the HC is the highest paid public official in the state -- then style matters.

Uh/sarcasm

You douchebags were not entertained? GO AWAY AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO 'SUPPORT', LOL (like any of you ignorant f***s support this team)......You dumbasses are just pathetic...........Seriously, just GO AWAY.........You'll never be 'happy' or 'satisfied'.........

Snyder and Taylor are just horrible...
No shit! Iowa's FIRST TEAM defense is just horrible, LOL...........WE ARE NUMBER 13 IN THE 'ENTIRE' COUNTRY IN SCORING DEFENSE YOU STUPID **** WITH THOSE 'HORRIBLE' SAFETIES, LOL.........I don't know where you live, but I'm sure there is some big body of water around for you to drown yourself in, lol............loser

You can't kill the clock with a quarter and a half to go.

64042422.jpg

It's simple math and physics. The math is that with 9 minutes and 3 timeouts, Purduped has five possessions assuming that Iowa goes three and out each possession while burning 2 minutes per. The physics is that we were running it down their throats, but our pass defense sucks aside from one guy. Ergo to ensure that with a 4 score lead the other team does not get 5 possessions, run the goddamn ball, score more points, kill more clock. Math.

It's simple math and physics. The math is that with 9 minutes and 3 timeouts, Purduped has five possessions assuming that Iowa goes three and out each possession while burning 2 minutes per. The physics is that we were running it down their throats, but our pass defense sucks aside from one guy. Ergo to ensure that with a 4 score lead the other team does not get 5 possessions, run the goddamn ball, score more points, kill more clock. Math.

Iowa finally gets the offense in road gear and finally looks like a team that can roll in the hammer lane and they take their foot off the gas. Why?

Don't give teams the least glimmer of hope. Don't send your back up QB in for mop up duty. Don't take your foot off the gas!!!!!

Or the 2nd team could just play better. I don't mind KF bringing in the 2nd team when they are up 42-14 in the 4th Qtr. What sucks is the 2nd team O couldn't muster a 1st down and the 2nd team D couldn't even be a road bump to Purdue's O.

Getting the newbies some actual game time and trying to keep 1st team healthy are the benefits of what he did. I am fine with it.

Latest posts