Archie's dunk made Sportscenter Top 10

I saw that. I thought it might have been a little higher...lower (depending how you look at it), but either way... making top 10 is something to be proud of no matter what number you come in at. I don't think they mentioned that we lost either so that made it even better!

It was an incredible play by Archie. Congrats to him!

Hopefully his play in the last few games will get him going for the rest of the year. Glad for him. CHA was rockin after that dunk.

Must admit I was little surprised coach didn't give him more PT this evening as he seemed to come in and played with a lot of energy. Call it a crazy hunch, but as much as Fran likes having White as his sixth man I wouldn't be surprised if he rolls the dice and gives Archie the start on the road this Sunday vs Indiana given the obvious frustration that is building with Basabe and the fact the Hoosiers will also have the 7' footer (Zeller) down low.

Anybody have a video clip of the dunk? I'd like to show some guys at work. Also, I was happy he hit the rim on the free throw.

That was a great move by Archie. Even the blue haired old ladies in CHA put down their knitting needles and clapped politely.
And his FT didn't completely suck.
If Mel is no longer interested in playing, I would be fine with Archie taking his spot. He gets after it!

my reaction was..."where the hell did that come from"???? NICE!!!! the reaction of his teammates on the bench was the best....they went NUTS...........good stuff...it's just too bad they fell asleep and lost a VERY winnable game.......arghh...

Certainly different than the way I described Archie's offensive ability in a post yesterday. That was a man style move and finish.

That was outstanding! And don't forget the follow up Ginger Slam on the next possession. Then it went quickly downhill after that...

Latest posts