April 2 practice photos

I'm probably looking a little too much into the pictures but there is a lot of shots of Kirksey running with the 1's on D and only one pic of Hitchens trying to tackle Staggs. Makes me think he might be getting the nod at this point.

Also, I like the pic of Morris breaking through to bring down Coker. Hope that is a sign of things to come.

Ok, Carl Davis is huge. Oh Lord, please let him be a prime time player. I don't ask for much, but please give him the push and nasty streak to be disruptive for opposing offenses. Let him use his physical gifts to demolish running backs and QB's and strike fear in others. I ask you this in Christ's Name Our Lord and Savior.

Ok, Carl Davis is huge. Oh Lord, please let him be a prime time player. I don't ask for much, but please give him the push and nasty streak to be disruptive for opposing offenses. Let him use his physical gifts to demolish running backs and QB's and strike fear in others. I ask you this in Christ's Name Our Lord and Savior.

In the April 3rd photos, Carl Davis is lined up with our starting DL. He wouldn't be getting reps with the ones if the coaches didn't think he could handle it. In other words, it's a good sign! Of course, the implication isn't yet that he's a starter ... but it's good that he's pushing things to the point where he's getting reps with the ones.

Awesome :) I certainly hope you did the proper genuflection as you finished typing that post.

D. Johnson lined up outside or in the slot in Apr 3 pics.

We last did that with AY, and would have done it a lot more had he not been dinged his senior season. If DJ can be productive in the slot that might go a LONG way toward resolving our percieved lack of depth in the WR core. I'm all for getting our most explosive players the ball in space.

If you look at the shot at JVB and Derby I know its just a still photo, Derby has the ball way to low. I really hope Derby makes the switch soon to LB I think he really could help the team there.

Awesome :) I certainly hope you did the proper genuflection as you finished typing that post.

I went to a Catholic grade school with nuns. After eight years of that frightening experience, I believe God owes me one.

Damn, Davis looks the part doesn't he. If he plays anywhere near the way he looks in a picture, our defensive line just got shored up.

Latest posts