Anyone else surprised Iowa announces playing 2 quarterbacks?

Dont need to keep it secret but I think it should have been announced maybe the day before the game.

Let all the practices for two weeks count to determine the starter.

Much, much more concerning is will Meier or Hardy start at DE.

Will Spearman or Josey Jewell play more snaps at LB.

Is Connor Kornbrath going to get series at Punter

Enquiring minds want to now............QB is good, either one will do a Great job.

Is there a rule against starting them both? We could have them both line up under the center and let whoever comes up with the ball hand it off for a stretch right.

I think this was a clever move by Ferentz and Davis. If you announce two "starters", doesn't it make it harder for the other team to prepare for you, since they now have to plan on stopping TWO quarterbacks?

I think this was a clever move by Ferentz and Davis. If you announce two "starters", doesn't it make it harder for the other team to prepare for you, since they now have to plan on stopping TWO quarterbacks?

Now they have to prepare for one guy who can make all the throws and one guy who can't. I see a 21-20 blow out in the near future.

yep. CJ has a quicker handoff to weisman running left than jake does...they'll be left flat footed.

I'm extremely shocked. Everyone knows Jake needs to be benched and get a new #2 in there to get reps for the future.

This team doesn't need a guy who does what coaches ask, it needs a guy to live up to the expectations of this message board.

Latest posts