Anyone buying tickets to Indy yet?

ihawkeye

Just curious to see if anyone has bought tickets yet to the B1G Ten Championship in Indy? Or are you waiting to see what happens Saturday?

Reserved them and will get charged once we clinch. I am interested what hotel everyone will be staying in, prices are either outrageous or everything is sold out close to the stadium. I need to know more about Indy.

Reserved them and will get charged once we clinch. I am interested what hotel everyone will be staying in, prices are either outrageous or everything is sold out close to the stadium. I need to know more about Indy.

Last I looked, everything is sold out even remotely close to Indy

We are just driving in Saturday, then after the game gonna drive a couple hours towards home and find a hotel.

I bought tickets for the game, hotel and parking pass Sunday. Closest hotel i could find was in Crawfordsville, IN about an hour away. There were some available on the north side of Indy but the reviews didn't look so good.

Last I looked, everything is sold out even remotely close to Indy

We are just driving in Saturday, then after the game gonna drive a couple hours towards home and find a hotel.

My Guess once the East Division sorts it's self out more hotels will open up. Also guessing companies bought them out to offer packages.

I put a request through a buddy who is a season ticket holder/donor for 4. It sounds like he can get 2 for sure.

Anybody else order through the university and have any idea when we will find out if we get granted the additional?

I have 2 tickets reserved and will only be charged if Iowa goes to Indy. I booked a motel yesterday in Lebanon, Indiana 27 miles north of Indy just off the I road. It was $84 a night. I go to all of Iowa's away games, and have for years. I always stay about 1/2 hour away from the game sight and get reasonable rates at mid range quality hotels. Refuse to pay more than $15 an hour to sleep. Since its a night game, will "tailgate" at the sports bars near Lucas Oil on Saturday afternoon...with lots of Hawk fans!

I'm guessing you mean you requested them from the U. Whether you actually get them will depend on whether you have more priority points than others who did the same.

Don't have game tix yet, but did book my flight from National. Will prolly end up buying from StubHub. Hotels are difficult to find. Got a Days Inn near the airport cheap, but everything near the stadium is booked.

Posted this in another thread but for Hotels, we called around and last Friday was the last day to cancel your hotel without being charged so a bunch of stuff opened up downtown. We booked a king and 2 queen rooms and then got rid of the king room at the downtown Sheraton.

My advise would be to call all the downtown hotels to see if they have any openings since as of last friday some spots did open up.

I'll be in Aruba, but have already found a sports bar that will have the game. Get this, one of the owners is a Hawkeye fan!

Latest posts