Anyone been lurking in on the Husker boards? Are they on the edge of the cliff?

uihawk82

Gawd, the hawks gave them the ultimate dipsy-do, Lucy pulling the football away from them ala charlie brown, so those fans and players were finally ready to celebrate then they got Marchesed and Fishered, Shudaked, and Campbelled.

HawkeyeBK

I checked out a few and they are mostly pissed at Scott Frost and want him fired. There were a few posts talking crap about Iowa, however, others responded that they should probably not talk crap about a team that owns them.

HawksMN

I checked out a few and they are mostly pissed at Scott Frost and want him fired. There were a few posts talking crap about Iowa, however, others responded that they should probably not talk crap about a team that owns them.
Agree with crap talking. Purdue has Hawks number and I fully admit that, sad as it is.

hawkinn3

They’ve been in the throws of apathy for a while now. They lose they get defeated.

But make no mistake if they start next year 3-0 they’ll start talking shit instantly.

SmokeTownHawk

Gonna spend some time reading a couple husker forums just for the entertainment. What a soap opera! Wonder when Scott's baby is due?

AreWeThereYet

I think most of them jumped off the ledge back during Riley's tenure. They're still waiting to hit the bottom of the cliff.

Last edited: