Anybody watching UNC/Indiana?

hawkfan2679

Holy cow, what a frenetic start. Very high tempo, both teams getting up and down the court in a blur. Very electric atmosphere in Bloomington... Sidenote...Marcus Paige, former Linn Mar standout, starting at PG for the Heels as a true FR.

Holy cow, what a frenetic start. Very high tempo, both teams getting up and down the court in a blur. Very electric atmosphere in Bloomington... Sidenote...Marcus Paige, former Linn Mar standout, starting at PG for the Heels as a true FR.

Paige just got his 2nd foul. Seems to happen to a lot of freshman on the road. :)

I have this game on. Audio is muted, though, because of you know who.

I have this game on. Audio is muted, though, because of you know who.

Come on, baby! :)

dick_vitale.jpg

Wife bein uber chatty tonight? Yeah, I hate that too.

omfg she was on fiya at dinner. we hit up Eez for sushi and half-price cocktails and she just yammered the whole time.
It was awesome. I wish I had secretly recorded it, like that one dude recorded mitch romoney hating on half the country in front of a bunch of rich florida racists.

IU is schooling NC. I don't know how Crean did it in so short a time. Dude is a hella good coach.

LOLOLOL one of the hoosiers is holding up a giant honey boo boo face behind the backboard

Indiana was the only team that gave Kentucky a run last year - they are going to be tough to take down come March

Jeebus. I just saw the ESPN interview. Cody Zeller is Larry freakin' Bird. Big galoot hoosier, ridiculous schnozz, bad teeth, acts like a dope, but will rip your heart out and can straight up ball.

Jeebus. I just saw the ESPN interview. Cody Zeller is Larry freakin' Bird. Big galoot hoosier, ridiculous schnozz, bad teeth, acts like a dope, but will rip your heart out and can straight up ball.

Got a nice chuckle from this.

Zeller vs Woodbury, this year, is going to be ugly. Very ugly.

Latest posts