any update

the guy who has shown to have solid inside information has said that there is no scholarship available for him or anyone else. patmyne, correct me if i am incorrect on what i believe you said.

the guy who has shown to have solid inside information has said that there is no scholarship available for him or anyone else. patmyne, correct me if i am incorrect on what i believe you said.

That is correct Ankle, that is what I've been told. However, I wouldn't say that we wouldn't take him as a walk-on. Odds are high that a Ship would open up between now and August.

People have been thinking there is maybe a few ships banked. My guy gave me no info either way on that, so it could also be possible. He was just very adamant about all ships being gone in both this case and Cyrus.

Like I said before, it's really a moot point at this time until he actually gets out of his LOI with no penalty. Then we can speculate.

How can we be out of schollies.........any chance we are holding one for AROB? Seems like there are a couple that don't seem to be "claimed". Anyone got insight to this?

How can we be out of schollies.........any chance we are holding one for AROB? Seems like there are a couple that don't seem to be "claimed". Anyone got insight to this?

ARob will not be on the team next year.

How are you counting the numbers? You have no idea which walk-ons have been pegged by the staff to receive scholarships for next year. Mike Meyer would seem to be a shoo-in, for example. How about the new transfer FB? Scholly or not?

Kirk said on last weeks Basketball show (there was a segment with Dolph and Kirk) that Meyer was given a scholarship for this year.

Latest posts