Any idea of IOWA's pro day?

docholihawk

I need some help. I've searched everywhere I can think of and I can't find any information on Iowa's pro day. Are they not having one? That would seem strange since their seems to be several players who could be drafted/offered tryouts. Anyone with information of when and who might be participating would be appreciated.

doc - i took columbus' advice and couldn't find the answer either! :) columbus must have a higher search engine iq that both of us! ;)

Well they were smart to put it on a date that only 3 other smaller schools are having it. They'll have the NFLs undivided attention from the main scouts. HCC is who I'm curious about the most. I think he's got an NFL future but will he get drafted?

Looks like there will be 4-6 players for Iowa. Hopefully they bump their stock upward.
I see ISU will be having their pro day on the 22nd. My question is why? They don't have anyone who can make the NFL this year. Maybe they're trying to see if they have anyone who can play division 1. They didn't have anyone last year.

Apparently a couple blazing 40 times at pro day...
Tevaun Smith 4.33
Jordan Canzeri 4.43

Tweeted by Matt Bowen...on my phone so no link at this point

I could believe Canzeri but I thought Tevaun Smith was more of a 4.5 guy. 4.33 should automatically get him drafted by round three.

Tevaun Smith had a knee injury in the first quarter of the North Texas game. That held him out for several games. He was used sparingly through the second half of the season. Factor in Beathard's sports hernia and they were very limited on practicing and using the deep ball. Playing musical chairs with a handful of inexperienced offensive tackles didn't help the pass pro blocking either. I consider it something of a miracle that things turned out well as they did.

Hopefully Smiths and Canzerri's Pro day will get them a closer look. I think they both can make rosters in the NFL. Smith especially checks all the boxes. Size, Speed, Hands, He just didn't have the eye popping stats due to Iowas style of play. Canzerri I don't think will get drafted but there's always room for a versatile guy like him that can return kicks and catch passes out of the backfield. I think a team may take a flier on Smith he'll be a sleeper that someone will be happy they get hope it's to a team that's a good fit. HKC will be a borderline drafted guy too. But I think he's got the skills and what it takes to have a Brandon Myers type of career. He is a better blocker then Myers now and has great hands.

Latest posts