Anthony Clemmons Highlight Mix

McHawkin

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JcPxBQHsGo"]Anthony Clemmons Highlight Mix[/ame]

Looks pretty solid. Thoughts?

Good video link, McHawkin, his D is excellent especially for a high school player. He looks quick, handles the ball well, seems athletic and he is a Beast on Defense. He will fit Fran's system very well. Can't wait for this season to start.

:)

two years from now --

get past Ingram and Clemmons on the perimeter and you have Olaseni to swat it away

and that's the second unit

nice

Olasani to swat it away? What about Meyers and Woody? They will probably both be starting before Olasani, especially Woody. Woody will probably start his first game as a Hawk. I doubt whether Olasani sees a lot of the floor until about his 3rd or 4th year.

Olasani might turn into a very nice player but he has a long ways to go before starting anytime soon. So if he is blocking shots it will mostly be as a backup. Does anyone really think Olasani will be starting at center before a 7'1" top 50 player?

Olasani to swat it away? What about Meyers and Woody? They will probably both be starting before Olasani, especially Woody. Woody will probably start his first game as a Hawk. I doubt whether Olasani sees a lot of the floor until about his 3rd or 4th year.

Olasani might turn into a very nice player but he has a long ways to go before starting anytime soon. So if he is blocking shots it will mostly be as a backup. Does anyone really think Olasani will be starting at center before a 7'1" top 50 player?

note above:

"second unit"

And he's not afraid to mix it up down low in the paint. I love the attempt to posterize the 6'11" kid (would have if he wasn't fouled). Then rises over a kid trying to take a charge, who gets Clemmons' junk in his face.

Here's the video at the new link...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmyYhu9C2Ew]Anthony Clemmons Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Latest posts