An Interesting Defensive Stat

At the 17 min mark of the 2nd half Ohio st had 44 points. They finished with 57.

That is 13 points in 17 minutes. And Ohio State is very athletic and high scoring.

If Iowa keeps defending like this, watch out.
Yeah the way that 2nd half started how could you not think oh here we go again? So proud how they turned it around after that! The effort staying in front of the OSU ball handlers was some of the best I've seen all year and they sustained it until the end!! That game is all the evidence these players and coaches need to show them what good defense can do for them!!

I have a question...why did we play so much zone to start the year? It cost us @Minnesota, at home against Ohio State, and probably against Indiana at home. We gave ups so many wide open threes that teams killed us. It's strange.

I have a question...why did we play so much zone to start the year? It cost us @Minnesota, at home against Ohio State, and probably against Indiana at home. We gave ups so many wide open threes that teams killed us. It's strange.
We weren't exactly killing it playing man-to-man either. This team has improved defensively over the course of the year. More committed and better at helping each other out on that end.

Latest posts