AIRBHG: Weisman ankle

jbuch26

Any truth out there on this "Weisman is out with an ankle injury" business? I hope not, and I hope some well-informed follower can even possibly tell me who/where this rumor started with. Please feel free to call me a troll; I'd rather be a troll than be correct.

I know we have other RBs, but I think Weisman is the best of the bunch, and I also don't want to start down the AIRBHG road THIS early (at least wait until after the Iowa State game).

hurumph

I hang on several boards, some are subscription. First I've heard of it. Stuff like this doesn't break on HN. It breaks elsewhere then filters down to HN. The moment I see it pop up on HR or twitter, then I might give it some credence. Until then, your source is as bad as Marty's dentist.

AIRBHG I apologize for all the above taunts and joking, forgive them and take your evilness elsewhere. /Bowbeforeyou

Any truth out there on this "Weisman is out with an ankle injury" business? I hope not, and I hope some well-informed follower can even possibly tell me who/where this rumor started with. Please feel free to call me a troll; I'd rather be a troll than be correct.

I know we have other RBs, but I think Weisman is the best of the bunch, and I also don't want to start down the AIRBHG road THIS early (at least wait until after the Iowa State game).

hurumph

i think this should be the new "chad".

i think this should be the new "chad".

Because "chad" worked out so well for everyone involved...

Capture.GIF

Just for that, Weisman is going to fracture his femur before confrence schedule.

Or if he really wanted to teach us he'd change his name to AIQBHG and all out QB's out out by then. Though I don't think people would blame Kirk for a bad year after that.

The rumored bad ankle belongs to Hitchens, not Weisman. Oh, and by the way.... Daniels is not the new McCall. Daniels is the new Greene.....

Latest posts