Ahhhh it’s finally here.

All brats are good, depending on how you grill them..........I grill them first, then simmer them in beer with onions and green peppers- draws the salt out and gives them a wonderful flavor. Works well for Italian sausage too..............

Well I read a national article yesterday about how bad the Bball season is set up to have problems due to covid. A number of high profile coaches are or have been sick and how will the teams handle just one or two out of their top 7 players being sick.

News yesterday of a first NFL player shutting down his season due to being hit with myocarditis of the heart muscle which is the main issue the Big Ten had reservations about playing football.

I sure hope at least the whole Big 10 basketball season can be played without much illness as the hawk players, especially the seniors, deserve a chance to play their last season.
Glad our freshmen look good. No team can have too many good players in the current climate.

Johnsonville. All other brats are second class.
This is my preference as well. I've tried Hy Vee a few times and Fareways and many others, I always go back to J'Ville. I've been told that if you put anything other than mustard on one you're doing it wrong. Pretty sure we've had conversations about people telling others how to eat, I cant stand that shit. I load my brats up like some load their hot dogs. Ketchup, mustard, red onions, jalepenos. Sometimes banana peppers, never tried a chili brat though, probably for a good reason.

Latest posts