Adam Woodbury: Already having good season, great opportunity to night

smhawk

Really got to hand it to Adam, he's played some good basketball this season. His minutes are much higher this season (would like them to be higher) and yet his FG% has climbed to 60 average. And today he plays the prestigious team he turned down to stay in state, and play for the team he grew up watching.

Now I don't want to add this as a critic but more as a recommendation, isn't there something that Woodbury can do to look physically tougher. His play really does speak for itself, but many NBA players don't stop there but do what they can to be visually intimidating.

Eamples:

Horace Grant goggles
horace_grant_568.jpg

Rodman Hair
1361555730_dennis-rodman-then-560.jpg

Birdman
170984441.jpg

Doctor J Afro
erv0-035.jpg

So my question. Does anyone agree Adam should adopt some style that resembles the toughness he actually plays with on the court? I don't know what it has to be, not sure a headband cuts it. I personally would love to see a mullet, but I'm pretty sure not too many others would agree. Anyone want to photoshop some classic NBA styles and see how they fit?

Last edited:
You know, mid-calf striped socks might just do it. He does like to shush people like bird
Larry+Bird.jpg

Bf-wZknCYAAZ0JL.jpg

Who thought Adam was going to be hitting 15 footers? Woody has worked really hard since he's been at Iowa.