ABC - national or regional coverage?

It is regional coverage, but with the Big Ten reverse mirror you will get the game on ESPN 2 if it isn't on ABC.

Edit: Here is the map, it looks like you will be watching it on ESPN 2:

map.gif

Last edited:
damn, no kidding--- they weren't kidding when they said regional did they?

if anything i'm surprised they wouldn't show OK-FSU in the KC market given KC"s location to OK and the big 12 conference region.....

damn, no kidding--- they weren't kidding when they said regional did they?

if anything i'm surprised they wouldn't show OK-FSU in the KC market given KC"s location to OK and the big 12 conference region.....
Thank God they aren't! There are a lot of Hawkeye fans here in KC....dude the O.P. in Overland Park is sick on game days for the Hawkeyes.

What is the Web link to the coverage map? My Directv guide still has ABC and ESPN2 as a TBA for what game they are playing in Kansas City.

What is the Web link to the coverage map? My Directv guide still has ABC and ESPN2 as a TBA for what game they are playing in Kansas City.

I don't have the link to the map, I found it on another site and posted the picture of the coverage here. But don't worry you will get the game on one of those channels as those are the only 2 games being shown at 2:30 by ABC/ESPN 2, the states getting Oklahoma/Florida St on ABC get Iowa/Iowa St on ESPN 2 (which is 93% of the country) and the states getting Iowa/ISU on ABC get Okla/Fla St on ESPN 2.

I figured I would be fine either way just wondered what the Map looked like since I am a geography guy.

Latest posts