Aaron White talks about internet trash talk

vegashawki

and how he uses that as motivation to get better and prove people wrong. If that is the case.... you shoot and dunk like a 1940's school girl that should have never left the kitchen where you rightfully belong. You're selfish with the ball and run the court like a snail. Go Hawks!
HawkeyeReport.com - White answers critics

???? WTH Aaron White will play 10+ years in the NBA. Similar to Ryan Bowen only more effective in all areas of the game. What ever you're smoking I do not want.

???? WTH Aaron White will play 10+ years in the NBA. Similar to Ryan Bowen only more effective in all areas of the game. What ever you're smoking I do not want.

sarcasm_motivational_poster_by_colettebabb-d3g4g29.jpg

How many teams in college basketball would not want AW on their team? Again if Ryan Bowen can AW can

i would, and i'm sure i'd get away with it, but i'll respect his wishes.

funny note though, i did almost get banned from Tigerdroppings for posting a questionable pic. whew, received grace for that one.

You have no handles, Aaron. Speaking of "trash", your outside shot looks like you'd be better off throwing some. You look like the Bull Shannon of college basketball....only whiter.

Every time announcers talk about how great you are, you disappear at the end of games like the ghost you resemble. Winners demand the ball in crunch time. They don't treat it like a hot spud.

This is fun.

No. He's a good college basketball player, but he has no position in the NBA. Bowen was a much better defender.

i would, and i'm sure i'd get away with it, but i'll respect his wishes.

funny note though, i did almost get banned from Tigerdroppings for posting a questionable pic. whew, received grace for that one.
I didn't receive graces from Emperor, no worries.....

Latest posts