A former "white" player (Jack Kallenberger) speaks up......it's not good

Status
Not open for further replies.

EstronHawkKing

EZ8F8vYXsAELDLj
EZ8F8vVXgA4oELR
EZ8F9ajWAAICRo3
EZ8F9CvWoAAqkOK

Bullies of the Big not so fun anymore. Many of us holes BF just needed maturity. Though I was outspentt Ken about Rhabdo the story now has a different angle.

ARob and weed. The guy needed help fro. A brain injury. Why did KF repeatedly send him headlong into a brick wall?

Bye Bye Doyle. The process will play out, but not looking good for Doyle at all.
This was about Seth Wallace more than Doyle. He’s the one who called him Simple Jack, wrote his GPA, etc...

Wallace is gone after this, if what he said is true there were privacy laws broken.

Doyle, Wallace, and BF will be gone after this imo. If some of the stuff about KF looking the other way comes out as true he’s probably gone too.

The way this thing is going it wouldn’t surprise most of the staff get flushed and started over.

Last edited:
It really saddens me as a fan and as a human the behavior of coaches at this level of coaching at a university. Goodbye Seth, goodbye Doyle. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Doyle is likely gone . . . what's the fate of his son . . . I'll say this, there are several LBers who were more highly recruited sitting on the bench behind Dillon . . . nepotism has been another issue this program has struggled with since 2001

Sounds like a weak individual was proven to be so.....this is football.....stay at the university but he wasn't built to last

If you can't focus, do the job, earn a spot, prove you are tough, you should move on to things you are good at. "Life will beat you down if you let it."

Sounds like a weak individual was proven to be so.....this is football.....stay at the university but he wasn't built to last
The types of comments that were made to him are not okay. He is a kid with a learning disability/chemical imbalance that requires medication. You don't think he struggles with that, and might be quite self conscious because of it? Then to be called dumb, stupid, and nicknamed simple Jack by a coach, is simply unacceptable. Would you like your son to be treated in that manner?

Stop. Just stop. Your ignorance is really showing. You are no
Before we all hop on our high horse, we see posters on this board calling each other, "stupid", "ignorant", "dumb", "moron", "mindless", "idiot", etc. all the time. We all might want to do a sample check on our last 100 posts to see if we check that box.

It is a little different on a message board where none of is in an authority position. Being called simple jack and dumb by a coach who has power over you is not acceptable.

If your co worker called you dumb and simple Jack, that feeling is not good, but its not the end of the world and is easier to shake off. If your direct supervisor calls you dumb and simple Jack, that is a whole different feeling. And you would likely search for a new job.

Besides, this isnt Bear Bryant and Texas A & M,

Stop. Just stop. Your ignorance is really showing. You are no

It is a little different on a message board where none of is in an authority position. Being called simple jack and dumb by a coach who has power over you is not acceptable.

If your co worker called you dumb and simple Jack, that feeling is not good, but its not the end of the world and is easier to shake off. If your direct supervisor calls you dumb and simple Jack, that is a whole different feeling. And you would likely search for a new job.

Besides, this isnt Bear Bryant and Texas A & M,
I agree, it's a little different but still happens in life. In no way am I saying it was the right thing to do in his specific case. I'm just saying most of us do it in some shape or form and need to think about when and why we use that approach. By the same token, some of the biggest lessons I learned in life is when a parent, coach, teacher or supervisor basically kicked me in the ass and said you can try harder or do better than that. They all had authority over me. I may not have liked it at the time but as I look back they were right in many cases. The cracking the book instead of watching movies comment probably fell in to that category in my opinion. In some ways it's tough love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts