50 Days

Can't wait. Win or lose, Fran puts a good entertaining team on the court.

Iowa fb is boring. period

Can't wait. Win or lose, Fran puts a good entertaining team on the court.

Iowa fb is boring. period

You got that right. This is my thought process for every game...

wow I can't believe its halftime already. What was that like 3 possessions each?

Holy cow its the fourth quarter already!? Man this game is flying. It seems like nothing has even happened yet.

Jesus this game is almost over. If we don't be careful we're gunna lose.

CALL A ******* TIMEOUT KIRK!!!

You forgot the masterful job last year?

Yes, an amazing collapse. But our game was still fun to watch, and our coach has some balls and will take the fall for messing up, instead of throwing his players under the bus & say "they didn't execute"...
What is sad, is that I so desparately want to watch Iowa play even a slightly entertaining style of football, that I wouldn't even care if we lost our remaining schedule. Just show me some exciting football!!! Please.

You got that right. This is my thought process for every game...

wow I can't believe its halftime already. What was that like 3 possessions each?

Holy cow its the fourth quarter already!? Man this game is flying. It seems like nothing has even happened yet.

Jesus this game is almost over. If we don't be careful we're gunna lose.

CALL A ******* TIMEOUT KIRK!!!

Yes, an amazing collapse. But our game was still fun to watch, and our coach has some balls and will take the fall for messing up, instead of throwing his players under the bus & say "they didn't execute"...
What is sad, is that I so desperately want to watch Iowa play even a slightly entertaining style of football, that I wouldn't even care if we lost our remaining schedule. Just show me some exciting football!!! Please.

Even, when we as fans, know that players have made bad decisions in a basketball game, Fran takes the responsibility.
Yes, we are not happy with last year's collapse. Opponents figured out to force Iowa in a half-court game, and this is what most did the last half of the season.

As me and other posters have said, when a coach says that we didn't execute, well, that's indirectly blaming the players, and Kirk is close to undefeated on who won or who lost the football game.

This thread sounds like something you would see from Clone fans. The difference is that they are actually good at basketball.

Not sure if an epic collapse and prolonged periods of a bumbling offense was super entertaining. Just saying.
But Fran at least does treat reporters with respect. Kirk's snarkiness towards those doing their jobs is getting old.

I had more confidence in the football season being a "success" than bball.

I sure hope the bball season isn't bad. Having both suck will, well, suck for lack of better word.

Then we will see some real coaching. Basketball tips off Nov 2nd. 50 long days...

Yeah, I can't wait to see Fran's team **** down their legs in February and lose in the second round of the NIT to Dayton or UNC Wilminton. It's going to be great.

Not sure if an epic collapse and prolonged periods of a bumbling offense was super entertaining. Just saying.
But Fran at least does treat reporters with respect. Kirk's snarkiness towards those doing their jobs is getting old.

The matador defense down the stretch at least allowed for high scoring games for the opposition.

Latest posts