17 Commits for 2023

longtimer

4 OL 5 DL 1TE 1LB 1CB I QB and 4 athletes that look to be headed to the defensive side

No RBs, No Wrs, at least that is the way 247 reports it.

Going to be tough to recruit skilled players especially WRs to this offense

Sounds like we might see a RB commit this week and / or a DB. Early signing day is fast approaching on 12/21.

Our class is ranked 25th this year with a 5-star and 4 4-stars already. It was ranked 30th last year (only 18 scholarships) with a 5-star and 4 4-stars. Two years ago, it was ranked 23rd with 6 4-stars. I think we need to fire our recruiting coordinator. Sure he's doing a good job, but nepotism should have no place on this staff. See ya!

Our class is ranked 25th this year with a 5-star and 4 4-stars already. It was ranked 30th last year (only 18 scholarships) with a 5-star and 4 4-stars. Two years ago, it was ranked 23rd with 6 4-stars. I think we need to fire our recruiting coordinator. Sure he's doing a good job, but nepotism should have no place on this staff. See ya!
:)

At the risk of being a total homer and getting flamed by the negative nellies on this board, I think the hawks have the potential to be quite good the next few years, based on improved recruiting. The offense is still quite young as well.

At the risk of being a total homer and getting flamed by the negative nellies on this board, I think the hawks have the potential to be quite good the next few years, based on improved recruiting. The offense is still quite young as well.
Totally agree, but since our recruiting coordinator is KF's son in law, he should be fired. ;)

Yup

Congrats to all the new recruits. I want players at Iowa that want to be at Iowa. That’s how we will continue to be successful. Very good recruiting class. GO HAWKS!!

Umm. No. Just no

4 OL 5 DL 1TE 1LB 1CB I QB and 4 athletes that look to be headed to the defensive side

No RBs, No Wrs, at least that is the way 247 reports it.

Going to be tough to recruit skilled players especially WRs to this offense
At least 2 wr and mota is still too is what I’ve seen.

I can't but help think our offensive line will make improvements. And with some of the O-line recruits coming in, I'm hoping to see the trend return of having a dependable O-line. With the addition of McNamara, All, and Ragiani returning, I think there is some room for a little optimism.

Latest posts