Labas

I don't follow recruiting much anymore but wasn't Labas a last minute offer after Iowa had missed out on other QBs like Jake Rubley?

After reading this thread I would rather go get a root canal. Good grief! Our football program is a real mess. (Yeah, I know. Captain ‍✈️ Obvious)

There are other alternatives. We could be up 69-0 at halftime and Cap'n might just hand the kid the pill for a drive or two in the second half.
and maybe they'll put me in as slot receiver. Think Nate Scarboro in The longest yard. (or Burt Reynolds if you prefer the Adam Sandler remake).

The sad part is, if and when Labas ever does get the keys to Iowa's Ferrari-like offense, all his instinctual running and scrambling ability will have been coached out of him. Drew Tate NEVER would have been 1st Team BTen QB if the Hawks had a running game and he didn't have to throw on nearly every down and scramble for his life more often than not.

You guys are missing the big picture, if Labas and May go down we're one step closer to Cooper playing QB. Oh shit, he's hurt too....

With the line we have, how do y'all think Joe is going to do much better? Hope he's got wheels to flee the pocket.

Latest posts