Iowa football fans are getting the shaft

Hopefully he doesn't get drafted by the Bears.

Dude would be the second coming of Urlacher on the Bears. Everyone in Chicago would have his jersey. Bears, Packers, Browns, Bills and Stillers should be looking at this kid, he can singlehandedly shut down an offense in the bitter cold.

Well, i’ll be dipped in shit and rolled in breadcrumbs. Iowa is 130 out of 131 teams. Hell, Brian should be due for a hefty raise and a contract extension.

Correct. So keep that in mind when someone says "Iowa has the worst offense ever" or "Iowa has the worst offense in the country." There is one that is worse than ours.

If you are a casual Iowa fan or a hardcore Iowa fan, an OC getting paid $900,000 a year to have the worst offense in the county is highway robbery.
Along with the job security he has.. I mean seriously if KF wants to keep him he will it's just that simple. I would think he'd do the right thing and tell him to look for another gig somewhere else but what we won't see is KF outright fire him. That won't be on BFs resume no chance.

The thing about this loss... is that the Hawks lost and were bullied in losing. MN sort of bullied Iowa in a win, but we aren't used to seeing this. Even OSU and UM knew they were in a battle. This game never had the feel of a signature Iowa trademark physicality. That hasn't happened very often over 40 plus years.

Do we? A bunch of us act like petulant four year olds on these boards because our precious football team lost.

You could see well before halftime that it was someone else's day.

It happens in sports. And in life. I just went out at halftime and got a pedicure with my wife and daughter and had dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I was too happy to see my daughter, who's about to enter graduate school and won't be around much the nest two years, to fret about this.
You got a pedicure!!???

Boy, this really makes me think differently of you now. LOL!!

Along with the job security he has.. I mean seriously if KF wants to keep him he will it's just that simple. I would think he'd do the right thing and tell him to look for another gig somewhere else but what we won't see is KF outright fire him. That won't be on BFs resume no chance.

Thing is, it's been two years in a row, and, Iowa hasn't tore it up offensively for many. They many times prior prob hovered around 75-85, which in my mind, shouldn't be the top bar for Iowa.