Michigan v Ohio State 2022

NCHawker

Fun game to watch. Michigan, whom I thought was overmatched just keeps throwing punches. OSU is vulnerable downfield on pass plays...just that some teams can't do that... Maryland could (Scored 30) and Michigan is getting it done. Imagine USC - OSU could be a lot of fun and OSU would be vulnerable.

So should the loser of this game still be in the final 4 playoff rankings after this week? You can sure make a strong case for it. Makes for some interesting scenarios going forward.

Iowa could beat either of teams if we played the way we played on that one drive yesterday. The Big Ten honchos know this so there was no Iowa was gonna win that game yesterday.

I laughed out loud. How many times have I thought that same thing... on that one drive.

So should the loser of this game still be in the final 4 playoff rankings after this week? You can sure make a strong case for it. Makes for some interesting scenarios going forward.

SEC will engineer it so LSU wins and they both get in. Well that thought came to mind anyway. SEC-B1G playoff.

I'd like to see USC and TCU get in if they both can win

Ryan Day going to have to find another DC. Funny how everyone wanted to run Harbaugh out of Michigan. He is weird as F but he is a good football coach.

Just think if Michigan didn’t cancel the Iowa game during the Covid year…Harbaugh is likely fired. Every Michigan fan should thank Iowa for their current success.:)

College Football GIF by ESPN

What Up, Baby

Latest posts