BIG TEN WEST CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THREAD

well, if Iowa isn’t going crazy in the transfer porthole for a QB, WRs and an OL. We iowa fans are in a world of hurt
Not sure the Iowa staff can or will do anything in the portal regarding our obvious talent shortfall.
We brought in 0 last year to help this shitshow.

Not sure the Iowa staff can or will do anything in the portal regarding our obvious talent shortfall.
We brought in 0 last year to help this shitshow.
Not for nothing, if Kirk does nothing in the porthole it shows he doesn’t want to win. Just coast along. Until every Iowa fan stops buying tickets, this shit show will go on for many years

The OL has been a total disappointment. Using the “they are young” card is total BS. Most of these guys started and played last year. Iowa need to find a hard charging,Chris Doyle type Oline coach.

The OL has been a total disappointment. Using the “they are young” card is total BS. Most of these guys started and played last year. Iowa need to find a hard charging,Chris Doyle type Oline coach.
Could have found a 'hard charging type' up in the stands tonight. With 6 min remaining, two long-time season ticket holders got into a yelling match when one guy insulted another guy's wife, and within a few minutes an all-out brawl ensued between 5-10 guys -- crazy. A season of fan frustration boiled over. Bloodied lips, busted glasses -- certainly more aggression than Iowa's defense showed the 1st half!

I woke up this morning and I still feel like shit over this loss. I can’t imagine how the players feel.

Fucking Nebraska, I’m sure this win made their season.

Not for nothing, if Kirk does nothing in the porthole it shows he doesn’t want to win. Just coast along. Until every Iowa fan stops buying tickets, this shit show will go on for many years

please stop with the "he doesn't want to win" nonsense. Of course he wants to win. He just wants to and insists upon doing it his way...and of course he answers to no one.

Could have found a 'hard charging type' up in the stands tonight. With 6 min remaining, two long-time season ticket holders got into a yelling match when one guy insulted another guy's wife, and within a few minutes an all-out brawl ensued between 5-10 guys -- crazy. A season of fan frustration boiled over. Bloodied lips, busted glasses -- certainly more aggression than Iowa's defense showed the 1st half!

Holy shit. What did he say about the dude's wife?

I woke up this morning and I still feel like shit over this loss. I can’t imagine how the players feel.

Fucking Nebraska, I’m sure this win made their season.
If a 4-8 team has their season made by beating us, they have set a pretty low bar for themselves.

Let them have their little moment in the sun, burn down Omaha, etc. Ots been eight years.

Latest posts