Spencer Petras Preparing for Iowa Senior Day

I hate to break it to you, but I don't think Iowa has gotten better the last 2 years. Instead the Big Ten West and NW, Wisc especially have gotten much worse. The only teams that have improved slightly are Purdue and ILL.
Nice try

Dude is mentally tougher then 99% of the softies coming into college ball now. They all have an entitled mindset and want to have things handed to them be it $ or PT. Gotta hand it to KF when it comes to having a culture in place this is exhibit A to that. Sure we have some guys transfer out too but this is certainly different then most. A guy in Spencers shoes after last yr would have been encouraged to leave by most programs I bet.

Now maybe it's because KF knew he didn't have a CJ Beathard or anyone better behind him either I dunno but he thought he was their best option and he's hardly wavered on that. Now that everything is all but done it is what it is. The kid deserves our respect he's had the coaches and teammates already for quite awhile. The least he deserves is the largest standing O Kinnick can give him. Lets finish this with a W. F Nebraska
Thank you

Latest posts