How Many Games Do You Plan On Attending This Year?

I'll be in Iowa City for Iowa State and Wisconsin but probably not at the game(s)

Watch out on November 12 when we rent a party bus and bring about 15 Badger friends down. We don't take our tailgating lightly. When they take a party bus to two Packer games every fall they've been known to average a bottle of booze apiece (I've never made that trip and am none the worse for wesr)

Some of my friends have never been to Kinnick. It's always conflicted with the aforementioned Packer weekends (where they have split season tickets) or other variables.

That will change this year. My neighbor can't wait.
You going to be down by Stella for the WI game? Or going to park somewhere out further?

If you get down at your normal spot lemme know and walk down and give ya a high five.

You going to be down by Stella for the WI game? Or going to park somewhere out further?

If you get down at your normal spot lemme know and walk down and give ya a high five.
I'll give you three hints and I guarantee you'd be able to pick me out LOL.

Not coming with my wife's side of the family this time, coming down with the group I've gone on four vacations with. As far as I know only two going to the game (with their work people) and the rest of us are eventually going downtown. If we are anywhere near our regular spot during the course of the day I will let you know!

You state now, like it is a relatively recent development. May I as how long you have had the prosthetics?

I knew a young guy years ago who had two prosthetics, at the knee I think. He does wonderfully. They sure have come a long way over the years regarding the technology. Much better than 40 years ago. Good luck.

I lost my right leg below the knee seven years ago. My left leg.... well, that took almost a year of wound therapy, hyperbaric chamber treatments, angiograms, antibiotic infusions and doc visits before deciding to lose it below the knee at the end of February. (Diabetes ALWAYS wins) I can get around a bit, but definitely not enough to navigate any of the Big 10 stadiums. Iowa Conference... umm American Rivers Conference stadiums are much easier for me to navigate.

I lost my right leg below the knee seven years ago. My left leg.... well, that took almost a year of wound therapy, hyperbaric chamber treatments, angiograms, antibiotic infusions and doc visits before deciding to lose it below the knee at the end of February. (Diabetes ALWAYS wins) I can get around a bit, but definitely not enough to navigate any of the Big 10 stadiums. Iowa Conference... umm American Rivers Conference stadiums are much easier for me to navigate.
My nephew played at Central like 3-4 years ago! Great programs for their league.

My nephew played at Central like 3-4 years ago! Great programs for their league.
Then he definitely knows my brother-in-law. He is one of the assistant football coaches there; he has the offensive line for the past several years. He has been there for about 20 years or so. He graduated back in the '80s and I believe he played in a Stagg Bowl. He's also been a counselor there; now is an alumni rep.

Then he definitely knows my brother-in-law. He is one of the assistant football coaches there; he has the offensive line for the past several years. He has been there for about 20 years or so. He graduated back in the '80s and I believe he played in a Stagg Bowl. He's also been a counselor there; now is an alumni rep.

I bet ya he does then. He played LB while there.

I sold my ISU tickets, $200 each was too hard to pass up plus I really want to check out South Bend Cubs that play in Cedar Rapids that night. So we are hoping to find a decent bar & grill close to Veterans to watch the Hawkeye game and then watch the Kernels. If anyone has a recommendation it would be appreciate, there isn’t much close to Veterans.

I‘m considering selling the Michigan game too but my son is giving me a ton of shit for it. He wasn’t happy I sold the ISU tickets but does like my alternate plan.

I will be doing 11 this year, but unsure about the Minnesota game at this point; only 50/50, plus whatever bowl we make. Go Hawks.

Last edited:
All 7 at home, maybe Minn.
I look at those 7 games as a weeks vacation split up.
Always enjoy the day, be prepared whether it's Labor Day or Black Friday weather, winning is a bonus.

Latest posts