JP Estrella Recaps Iowa Basketball Official

It's semantics, but I didn't sense that he wanted to visit Kansas, as least at this point, but it's more a consideration. There's some logic to at least taking a visit to the national champions when you have that opportunity but I'm not sure he ever gets there.

Iowa is well positioned here. Need to finish.

I don’t follow recruiting that closely, so I don’t know what makes this kid special or potentially special.

I guess I can do the YouTube highlight thing and be lazy and figure out the best white comp. Sooo without going to YouTube I can assume this kid is Chet Holmgren 2.0.:)

This kid looks like a player, but is he a 1-done? Likely not. He will see a lot more PT his freshmen year at Iowa than at Kansas. Personally, I would rather be a star on a good team than a 10 minute a game bench guy for a Blue Blood. If making it to the NBA is his dream, you gotta be on the court. Agree with Rob, I like our chances here, but it does not look like it is sealed.

@RobHowe do you think being in on JP is any help with getting Cooper Flagg? It sounds like he will end up as a top 10 recruit and probably end up at a blue blood, but I saw that Iowa was one of his offers.

Lock him up put it in stone already. That Sandfort 2.0 kid needs to eat a samich or two but I love his skill set. He seems to be able to score like Joe W did in HS.

@RobHowe do you think being in on JP is any help with getting Cooper Flagg? It sounds like he will end up as a top 10 recruit and probably end up at a blue blood, but I saw that Iowa was one of his offers.

Cooper looks very good, especially for a 15-year-old lad

:cool:

Cooper looks very good, especially for a 15-year-old lad

:cool:
When I was 15 I didn't look like that. At no point have I ever come to think of it. But man having a body and athleticism at that age like that has me jealous as hell. God didn't make us all the same that's for sure

Latest posts